Friday, 7 October 2011

O Hai

This is a quick post as it's Friday night and I have beer; and also a cat on my lap. (Jayne says hai, everyone.)

I went to the Asia Gallery on Tuesday and bought 4 kimonos (2 long & 2 short) and 1 skirt. I took some fast & dirty pix of them this afternoon; as you can see Kaylee still sat on them even though they were still in the wrapper from the dry cleaners.


So, from the top: Kaylee sits on a dark chocolate brown, long kimono (1st & 2nd pix) -- you can see in the second pic that the kimono has cute round buttons on it.

The other long kimono (3rd pic) is dark red and has no sleeves attached -- it's a light gauzy material which I think is destined to be turned into a summer dress.

The 4th & 5th pix show the two Haori (short jackets) -- one is purple with black & white speckles and the other is green & yellow and kind of plaid (and check out that rich dark choc lining!).

I also bought a gauzy, long skirt in salmon pink which I think is a petticoat to wear under a kimono (pic 6).

And finally, pic 7 is a bonus picture of Jayne, who was quietly napping on the fleecy bed while all this was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment